- Samsung Galaxy Watch4
- Samsung Galaxy Fit
- Samsung Galaxy Fit2
- Samsung Galaxy Watch Active
- Samsung Galaxy Watch Active 2
- Samsung Galaxy Watch 3
- Samsung Galaxy Watch
There are many reasons why you might want to know your phone’s battery level on your watch. Maybe you are out on a long walk and your phone is running out of power, or you are at work and don't want to take the time to look at your phone.
Many people would like to know their phone's battery level on their Samsung. With the help of Notify App, this is now possible! This app allows users to receive notifications about the current battery levels of their watch. The notification will show up in a card that can be dismissed just by tapping it.
This application is used to keep track of your phone's battery level. It notifies you when the battery reaches a low or high level. User can define each battery level to receive an alert.
- The first step is to open the Notify app on your Android
- Open Tools section
- Turn on Phone battery low option
- Optionally, change the alerts vibrations and text from the Settings